CVMS (Countryside Veterinary Mobile Services) is now pleased to offer Veterinary Surgical and Medical Services at Affordable pricing at various Associated and Affiliated Clinics. The following list is a brief list of services provided:
- TPLO - Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy.
- Cruciate (TTA, Extracapsular)
- Fracture repair - bone plating, pinning, circlage wiring, interlocking nail
- Hip Fracture repair, hip dysplasia treatment (FHO - femoral head ostectomy), Stem Cells Therapy
- Patellar Luxation repair
2. Therapeutic Laser: We are please to inform you regarding the new remedy in veterinary medicine to help treat chronic ailments and pain.
3. Eyes - Ophthalmology
- Treatment of Cherry eye, entropion and ectropion
- Cataract Lens removal and placement of intra-ocular lens.
- Naso-lacrimal duct flushing
4. Ears - Otology
- Ear canal ablation - partial and total
- Use of Video Otoscope to treat chronic ear infections
- Ear canal flushing with scope to achieve better visible outcome
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Chest or Thoracic Ultrasound
- Placement of feeding tubes for cats and dogs that are not able eat or prehense on their own
- Oxygen therapy for cats and dogs suffering from Asthma or are in respiratory distress.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new facility
South Etobicoke Animal Hospital
741 The Queensway
Toronto ON M8Z
T: 416-201-9123 F: 416-201-9049
This facility is at a very promising location and serves to help our mobile clients that need to get hospital based therapies that cannot be offered in the home environment.
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING OR TEXT MESSAGE AT 416-320-8310
Offering affordable and quality Veterinary Medical Care right at your doorstep in Greater Toronto Area and The Golden Horseshoe. We conduct our business as “Countryside Veterinary Mobile Services"
Why Choose a Mobile Vet?
- Convenient hours and service for busy professionals, elderly or differently abled clients
- Eliminates the stress of transportation and waiting room anxiety for your companion
- End of life services in the comfort of your own home
- Less exposure to contagious disease
Why is this mobile service different?
- We provide care at home in the best friendly environment of your pet
- We provide full surgical and medical services in a clinic close to your home, procedures which cannot be done or performed at home.
- We also provide ultrasound diagnosis in the comfort of your home as well.